PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION UPDATE:
Divas on fleek Inc. processes orders Monday through Friday under the following policies:
- Orders placed after office hours Monday through Thursday will ship out next day.
- Orders placed on Friday after office hours and during the weekend will ship out on the following Monday.
- The cutoff time for Expedited Shipping is 10 am. Orders placed after 10 am PST will not go out until the next day or following Monday depend on dated of the week the order was received.
- Once you submit your order, it cannot be changed or canceled as it enters our Warehouse Processing Queue immediately and no changes can be made.
- Deliveries to Hawaii and Puerto Rico could take longer. Expect delays in transit.
- Standard Shipping may be a combination of private / public couriers such as UPS/USPS, no limited, which delivers to your local post office and then your post office will deliver your package along with your other Mail.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, except for scheduled U.S. Holidays: we observe all main holidays in U.S. included but not limited to: Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day. Deliveries to remote areas cannot be guaranteed by specified time in shipping chart. During holidays and holiday season you should expect delays in transit.
*U.S. and Territories: Standard Shipping is available throughout the 50 States, Puerto Rico, US Territories, or APO/FPO. US Protectorates, and APO/FPO are defined as follows: American Samoa (AS), Federated States of Micronesia (FM), Guam (GU), Marshall Islands (MH), Northern Mariana Islands (MP), Palau (PW), US Virgin Islands (VI), Armed Forces Americas (AA), Armed Forces Europe (AE), and Armed Forces Pacific (AP).
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY
- Customers using a credit card with a billing address outside North America should allow 3 to 5 business days for order processing in addition to the designated shipping time.
- Divas on Fleek Inc. does not collect any brokerage fees, import duties, tariffs, or similar taxes at the time you place your order. These fees are determined and collected by your government. You will be asked to pay the applicable amount at the time your shipment is released to you.
- The Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of our shipments made inside the U.S. or Overseas, are subject to circumstances that will determine the accuracy of such ETA. Out of control circumstances such us weather, holidays, transit delays, and misplacing packages happens all the time no matter the type of shipping service is being use.
Where is your products sent from?
All orders are dispatched from our California Fashion Design Creative Studio. Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday PST (Pacific Standard Time) and delivered only during working days. We respect our Divas time off to enjoy with love one’s.
What if my delivery takes longer than expected?
Take it easy, things happen for a reason. Although we are here to help, Divas on Fleek Inc. cannot take responsibility for late arrivals or gaps in transit. Shipping delays are out of our control. Refunds or cancellations will not be allowed if the shipment arrival times exceed the estimated times mentioned at the time of purchase. Why? It is not on us; unfortunately, the length of shipping delays depends on many unpredictable circumstances.
Can I check my order status?
Yes, your tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been dispatched and you will be able to track your order online.
For countries which do not allow tracking, parcels are sent via registered post. A signature will be required on delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods a card will be left with details for re-delivery and/or collection. Organizing a pickup or redelivery is the responsibility of the customer.
If customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Divas on Fleek Inc. does not accept responsibility for parcels that are misplaced after they have been signed for and/or delivered.